Friday, February 27, 2009

Great news: Part deux

Today another article I wrote was featured on a website called I think it's been an honor to contribute to this site, since it introduced me to creative flash photography about a year ago. Prior to that I had know idea that you could use multiple flashes, or even bounce them. really gave me the inspiration to start experimenting with light.

The article on is about how I took this "film noir" shot. It was more difficult than it looks. Click here to read the article.

What, me film noir?


John Brainard said...

Excellent work, Zetson!

I think this is a technique worth playing around with more... It would be kind of neat to see the shadow on the background more prominent, creating a silhouette of you with maybe a light on your back for separation.

Daniel said...

Using plants as a "background artwork" is an great idea!