Friday, February 27, 2009

Great news: Part deux

Today another article I wrote was featured on a website called DIYPhotography.net. I think it's been an honor to contribute to this site, since it introduced me to creative flash photography about a year ago. Prior to that I had know idea that you could use multiple flashes, or even bounce them. DIYPhotography.net really gave me the inspiration to start experimenting with light.

The article on DIYPhotography.net is about how I took this "film noir" shot. It was more difficult than it looks. Click here to read the article.

What, me film noir?



3 comments:

John Brainard said...

Excellent work, Zetson!

I think this is a technique worth playing around with more... It would be kind of neat to see the shadow on the background more prominent, creating a silhouette of you with maybe a light on your back for separation.

Anonymous said...

Using plants as a "background artwork" is an great idea!

Midland Home Builders said...

Very creative ppost